Gmail gives you a very easy option to deactivate your account for any reason if you want to for some time. Gmail support will straightaway deactivate the account, but it can take two or more months for all the messages, mails and the records associated to your personalized account to miss out from the server of Google. The email settings need to be edited in order to deactivate your Gmail account.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE A GMAIL ACCOUNT TEMPORARILY
- Open the Web browser that you use and are comfortable with, and then sign in to Gmail account you wish to deactivate temporarily.
- Click on the “Gear” icon which is towards the top right of your Gmail homepage.
- Click on “Mail Settings” and then click on the “Accounts and Import” button present in the top row of the options.
- Look for the “Change Account Settings” section.
- After that click on “Other Google Account Settings” option.
- Thereafter find the “My Products” option, and then click on “Edit” option.
- An finally click “Remove Gmail Account.”
- This deactivates your Gmail account for some time.
If the above mentioned steps do not work then you need to contact the team of customer support.
You can contact the online certified experts on their toll-free helpline number. As you get to reach them, they will help you in deleting or deactivating your personalized Gmail account. They offer round the clock Gmail tech support online using remote access system. They even offer these customer services for the Google Mail on a telephonic call as well.
So there are the following ways to contact them in need-
- Via email
- Via hotline number ( toll free or otherwise)
- Via online forums